Claiming partnerships are formed continuously throughout the year. We usually send out claim offerings by email/text the day before the race we plan to claim from.
Claims are on a first-come first-serve basis with claiming prices generally in the range of $20,000-$50,000 with a 3% minimum.
We offer two types of claiming partnerships:
- Standard claiming partnerships (as well as auction purchases)
- More upside, but more downside
- Partners pay all expenses and receive 100% share of the net purse
- ZRS commission is just 5% of the gross earnings for top 3 finishes (top 5 for stake races)
- Partnership is billed approximately $200 per month for operating and overhead expenses
- Each partner is billed $10 per month for administrative and accounting expenses
- No-Expenses format
- Less upside, but less downside
- Partners pay no expenses but receive 33% of the net purse (50% if horse is claimed below original claim price)
- ZRS commission is just 2% for top 3 finishes (top 5 for stake races)
- There are no ongoing administrative or accounting expenses. There is a one-time expense to cover this that is included in the offering price
- If a horse is claimed above its original claiming price, the trainer recieves a 25% bonus on the gain portion of the claim
To be notified of our upcoming claiming opportunities: