Claiming partnerships are formed continuously throughout the year. We usually send out claim offerings by email/text the day before the race we plan to claim from.
Claims are on a first-come first-serve basis with claiming prices generally in the range of $20,000-$50,000 with a 3% minimum.
We offer two types of claiming partnerships:
- Standard Format (Most claiming partnerships and auction purchases)
- More upside, but more downside
- Partners pay all expenses which can average $40-50 per month for each percent owned.
- Owners receive 100% share of the net purse (Net purse is gross earnings less track fees and any applicable commissions)
- No-Expenses format
- Less upside, but less downside
- Partners pay no expenses but receive 35% of the net purse (50% if horse is claimed below original claim price in its first race)
- There are no ongoing administrative or accounting expenses. There is a one-time expense to cover this that is included in the offering price
- Trainer bonus: If a horse is claimed above its original claiming price, the trainer recieves a 25% bonus on the gain portion of the claim
- For more information on billing click here.
To be notified of our upcoming opportunities: